Re: Telegizmos Telescope Covers

Gregory <fyrframe@...>

I have two of the deluxe versions and I would recommend them without hesitation. One for my Celestron and one for the Mack and Tak. I would still remove some of the electronics.

Gregory Gig Harbor, WA.

On 3/10/2018 11:11 AM, 'Woody Schlom' woody@... [ap-gto] wrote:

Ted,

The more expensive 365 Telegizmos covers are quite good.

Woody

From: ap-gto@...
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2018 10:59 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Telegizmos Telescope Covers

Wondering if anyone has experience using Telegizmos Telescope [and Tripod] covers – or any comparable telescope cover for outdoor use.

They come in a ‘standard’ size recommended for only a few months outdoor use, and their ‘premium’ model for long-term outdoor use.

My concern is not only for the telescope but my beloved AP 1100 and GP4 as well.

Thanks, Ted

Ted Mickle

Oklahoma City

From: on behalf of "howard@... [ap-gto]"
Date: Friday, March 9, 2018 at 17:03
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Dec issue

Got it. I'll need a bit of time to study it, but I'll be here a little while yet.