Re: A-P1100 Absolute Encoders installed by Astro-Physics?

topboxman

Hi Wade,

It's more of laziness of my part. I don't feel like using PEMPro to reduce PE and I like the idea of having extremely low PE and super smooth tracking in AE all the time despite the extra cost. PEC is not required or used with AE.

Most of all, it's because I can!!!!!

Peter

---In ap-gto@..., <y.groups@...> wrote :

The weight of the AE kit is not significant, probably around 1lb. You won’t notice it.

I’m a bit curious, though, if your setup is always portable, what are you trying to achieve with the absolute encoders?

-Wade