From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2018 6:55 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] A-P1100 Absolute Encoders installed by Astro-Physics?

In installing encoders on a 1600, did you have to disassemble anything or move the mount?  I have a 1600 and it has a hefty load on it, I think that the OTA would have to come off (a major pain that takes three or four people) and the mount moved.  This has prohibited me from really thinking about this.

Mike