Re: How to use TheSkyX Camera Add-on in APPM

popkrab

I try to connect the camera using SkyX Camera Add-on in APPM Run tab. When I click Connect button, I got message below

Fail to connect to Camera: Cannot create ActiveX component.

And in "Plate Solve Setting" Tab. I choose "TheSkyX ImageLink " And click "Image Link Test". I got message below.

InitPlateSolveSettings failed: Failed to create TheSkyX.ImageLink: Cannot create ActiveX component.

I don't have any idea what to fix it. I try to find out using APCC Pro pdf manual. But there was no any detail about this.

Please suggest me what can I do.

Many Thanks

Pornchai POP