Re: INDI AP driver

Michael Fulbright <mike.fulbright@...>

As I just added park positions and meridian delay it has everything I needed for imaging.

BTW one thing I have which I really have wanted with the ASCOM driver is support for a joystick to move the scope.   Makes centering planets for imaging so much easier.

I'd be interested in what other features people would need.

If anyone is curious here is the current documentation:

http://www.indilib.org/devices/telescopes/astrophysics.html

Michael

On 2/18/2018 6:21 PM, Christopher Erickson christopher.k.erickson@... [ap-gto] wrote:

The existing AP INDI driver(s) are very primitive. Not much more than the Meade Classic LX200 move commands.

There is an experimental version that adds some park commands.

Like I said, very basic stuff.

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory engineer
Waikoloa, HI 96738
www.summitkinetics.com

On Feb 18, 2018 1:13 PM, "'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto]" <ap-gto@...> wrote:
Hi Gene,

Isn't there an existing AP mount INDI driver? What's keeping you from using it?

Or, are you really asking if AP application software could be developed to work on Mac OS/X and LINUX?

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro:  http://www.ccdware.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional