From: 'Christopher Erickson' christopher.k.erickson@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 7:39 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] INDI AP driver

"Actually, they should care."

Doesn't help much in my situation.  Most scientists I deal with aren't
computer experts and don't concern themselves with those kinds of secondary
details that aren't directly related to their fundamental subject of
research.

They leave those kinds of irrelevant, "in the weeds" details to engineers
and grad students.

However they know they hate Windows and will only embrace Linux and/or Mac.

Personally I am rather agnostic towards operating systems.  I hate them all
equally.

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory engineer
Summit Kinetics