Battery to be replaced ?

Pierre Henrotay

Dear,

after months of inactivity (lack of time and terrible weather), I finally could bring my Mach1 under the stars tonight.

This to discover that my keypad (S/N 2303GTO) has lost its database.

I reloaded it and it looked back in order (I tried M81 and a few others) but when selecting M42, the screen gets garbled. The Main menu is showing partial info only.

If I switch the keypad off/on, all is working finer... until I select M42 again...

I suspect that the battery needs to be replaced - the mount is 10 years old.

Is my model requiring a CR1632 or equivalent ?

CS to all of you,

Pierre