Re: problem with mount resetting...

Tim Khan

I've been using the Anderson Single Powerpole Series
PP15 ever since I received my mount (Nov. 98). The
only problem is that the Silver in the Anderson
connectors will tarnish and will have to be cleaned
periodically.

The Singles PP that I use are stackable, the
individual connectors lock togeather to make polarized
plugs, and they can be stacked in an "array" for
multiple power outlets, which is the feature I like.

Tim

--- Paul Gustafson <drgus@...> wrote:
The box they put my old parts in says "Anderson
Power Products, Div. of
Anderson Interconnect, Inc., 13 Pratts Junction
Road, Sterling, MA 01564,
SB-50A Conn #10 Gray, made with V0 material, part
6319G1."

See:

http://www.andersonpower.com/products/multipoles/sbmain.html

It has pictures, heat rise curves, specs, etc. A
high-tech little connector.

Gus

http://im.yahoo.com/