Re: Amateur Astronomers Photograph Tesla Roadster in Space

Karen Christen

What do you think of this as a Facebook post? It’s just a draft at present.

From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 10:34 AM
To: 'ap-ug@...' <ap-ug@...>; ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] FW: Amateur Astronomers Photograph Tesla Roadster in Space

Friends,

I would like to issue a challenge to anyone with clear skies tonight. Who can capture an image of the Tesla Roadster in space? See the info from Space Weather below. There was an image, but I had to delete it, so you will have to go to their site.

Good luck! Snow here today, so no chance for us.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen
Astro-Physics, Inc
11250 Forest Hills Rd