Re: PEMPro V2 to V3 Free Upgrade request for users with AP's PEMPro V2 licenses

Roland Christen

the author of the program spends a very large amount of time addressing concerns on this forum.
The author of the program really has no say in how it is sold and with what restrictions. Again, that is strictly CCDware's responsibility. Ray does spend an incredible amount of time here and we are grateful to have his support. However, being the author of PEMPro does not mean he actually has to help people - he does it out of a great sense of duty to the amateur community. It is a selfless breadless task.

From: Gregory fyrframe@... [ap-gto]
To: ap-gto
Sent: Fri, Feb 9, 2018 11:33 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: PEMPro V2 to V3 Free Upgrade request for users with AP's PEMPro V2 licenses

You are right Rolando, my apologies.
I wasn't addressing any concerns from AP, but it's forum seems to be the place these conversations are held, and the author of the program spends a very large amount of time addressing concerns on this forum. And these conversations are being held here, I don't find these conversations anywhere else.
So to me, it seemed this was indeed the place to start a discussion about a program which is also supported by AP.
But, I don't want to upset any of the administration at AP, so End Of Rant.
Gregory Gig Harbor, WA.

On 2/9/2018 8:44 AM, chris1011@... [ap-gto] wrote:

I understand your concerns, but PEMPro is not an Astro-Physics program. It belongs to and sold by CCDware and is universal for all mounts, not just the AP mounts. Please direct your concerns to that company. Astro-Physics has nothing to do with either MaximDL or CCDware except how it can be used with our mounts for imaging and alignment.