From: Marj marj@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 11:33 AM
To: 'ap-ug@...' ; ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] FW: Amateur Astronomers Photograph Tesla Roadster in Space

Friends,

I would like to issue a challenge to anyone with clear skies tonight. Who can capture an image of the Tesla Roadster in space? See the info from Space Weather below. There was an image, but I had to delete it, so you will have to go to their site.

Good luck! Snow here today, so no chance for us.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd