From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 8:18 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: PEMPro V2 to V3 Free Upgrade request for users with
AP's PEMPro V2 licenses

So I guess I am confused. I received a free upgrade to download V3 offer in a post
earlier. I though it was an update.he

But once again as usual, PemPro requires far too much to continue with upgrades. I
don't get it, everything PemPro and MaxumDL requires an amazing amount of
security just to use the program.

I have grown tired of listening to this conversation about yet another complicated
security requirement. NO other program I use and have used for the last 40+ years
has ever required so much security hoop jumping.

Sorry for the rant. I woke up this morning just to see 10 more forum posts about this
topic and apparently I have had enough with the complex nature of obtaining the next
version of PemPro. I find all of this security to register the program is rediculous, and
for me at this time, I am not willing to put up with it anymore.

This should have been a simple upgrade, but for some reason it needs to be far
more complicated. EOR.

Gregory Gig Harbor, WA.

On 2/9/2018 7:17 AM, Mike C mike@... [ap-gto] wrote:

If you click the buy link on the CCDWARE page and scroll down, do you see
a green barred section called upgrades?

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 5:45 AM, a.w.colburn@... [ap-gto] <ap-
gto@...> wrote:

Hi Ray,

I've used Pempro since V1 and currently have a V2 upgrade licence.
Having downloaded V3 and installed it, the licence window tells me I am eligible for a
V3 upgrade licence but when I click the purchase licence button it takes me to a
window that only allows me to buy a full V3 licence. Am I missing something?

Regards, Alex