FW: Amateur Astronomers Photograph Tesla Roadster in Space

Friends,

I would like to issue a challenge to anyone with clear skies tonight. Who can capture an image of the Tesla Roadster in space? See the info from Space Weather below. There was an image, but I had to delete it, so you will have to go to their site.

Good luck! Snow here today, so no chance for us.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd