From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Monday, February 5, 2018 2:19 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: PEMPro V2 to V3 Free Upgrade request for users with AP's PEMPro V2 licenses

The handbox is plugged into the handbox in the cp3 unit. The RS232 is plugged into trying the upper and lower and offers no help. To un-confuse the original message. Also after the set-up box goes away after clicking OK  nothing is in my systems tray either. I have no idea where it goes! - Mike

On Monday, February 5, 2018 12:23 PM, "bryancashion@... [ap-gto]" <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Thanks for the help, Ray.  V3 installed, licensed, and functional.

Bryan