Re: Is Yahoo Groups moderating every messages?

Joe Zeglinski

Mike,

I got my post sent back to my Live Mail (ISP Rogers.com in Canada) ...  in “just 4 minutes” between the time I sent it and the time I received it back from this Yahoo group page.
So, Yahoo is running smooth as silk right now, and has generally been the norm, except for last weekend.  Can’t complain.

You need to look elsewhere for the problem with your Groups Emails exchanges.

Hope this test helped.
Joe

Sent: Friday, February 2, 2018 11:30 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Is Yahoo Groups moderating every messages?

Mike,

It is 11:38 AM here,  and I am replying to your post using Microsoft Live Mail “directly” as you said.
– Lets see how quickly this post pops up on this group’s list strictly using emails than a browser to the Yahoo Group site.

I don’t think it is a Yahoo problem, since I am handling group posts the same ... as you were, before your recent problems.
Perhaps it is something going on at the “Q.com” web handler.

Joe

Sent: Friday, February 2, 2018 8:38 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Is Yahoo Groups moderating every messages?

I used to be able to post directly to the group, and all of my groups on Yahoo.  I cannot do this anymore but have to go to the Yahoo website and post from there.  Some of my posts will show up several days later, some will get bounced back with an undelivered message.  In looking at the useless Yahoo help forum, a number of people are all of a sudden having e-mail problems with their Yahoo accounts, similar to what I and seemingly others are experiencing.  I am having not other e-mail problems.

Mike

Join main@ap-gto.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.