From: 'Joseph Zeglinski' J.Zeglinski@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Friday, February 2, 2018 11:30 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Is Yahoo Groups moderating every messages?

Mike,

    It is 11:38 AM here,  and I am replying to your post using Microsoft Live Mail “directly” as you said.
– Lets see how quickly this post pops up on this group’s list strictly using emails than a browser to the Yahoo Group site.

    I don’t think it is a Yahoo problem, since I am handling group posts the same ... as you were, before your recent problems.
Perhaps it is something going on at the “Q.com” web handler.

Joe