Re: Is Yahoo Groups moderating every messages?

Mike Shade

I used to be able to post directly to the group, and all of my groups on Yahoo.  I cannot do this anymore but have to go to the Yahoo website and post from there.  Some of my posts will show up several days later, some will get bounced back with an undelivered message.  In looking at the useless Yahoo help forum, a number of people are all of a sudden having e-mail problems with their Yahoo accounts, similar to what I and seemingly others are experiencing.  I am having not other e-mail problems.

Mike