Re: Is Yahoo Groups moderating every messages?

Michael Fulbright <mike.fulbright@...>

Our local club recently moved from Yahoo to groups.io and it has been wonderful.  We maintained an email interface (lots of us, me included, find this preferable) while also gaining a much better web interface for those who want to forgo the email angle.

One of our members was able to migrate existing archive of emails from the Yahoo list over groups.io so it is possible.

Michael Fulbright

On 2/1/2018 12:31 PM, bryancashion@... [ap-gto] wrote:

While I am not a fan of Yahoo Groups, I have had no issues recently.  Unless there are many people seeing a slowdown, it is not necessarily all Yahoo.

Bryan