Re: Last Step after replacing L chip to V chip

George

Peter,

One of the big advantages of using the USB to serial adapter that we sell is that it was designed by the same people who write the FTDI software.  It was originally designed by them so that they could develop their software specifically for it…to use it in their laboratory and for testing.  Why put off brand parts on a Rolls Royce?

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.