From: chris1011@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 3:01 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Difference in hand control setting between 900 and 1100 mount

I have always used the settings in the hand controller to set to the appropriate mount model but curious if that is necessary.  Does it actually do anything such as select different gear ratios, etc. I do know that you have to have separate PEC or turn it off if not recorded for each of the mounts.
There would be no changes to the keypad for those two mounts. The keypad does not store the RE recording, so there is no problem swapping it back and forth. It also doesn't store gear ratios, that's done in the mount servo control (CP3 or CP4).