Re: Can you control a Mach1 with a Mac through TSX?

E. Wheeler

Thanks again to everyone for the advice and the encouragement. I feel pretty sure about going the Mach 1 route. I'm kind of excited as this mount decision has been occupying too large a portion of my mind and time for the past 4 months. I have read pretty much everything I could find on the mounts..twice! It had gotten to the point where analysis paralysis was taking me in circles at the end of a night of research and spread sheet review.

On another note. Should I go for the larger diameter counterweight shaft and weights? It seems like keeping the moment arm short should help corrections.

I'll try to get on the wait list tomorrow.

Cheers,
Ezra