Re: Can you control a Mach1 with a Mac through TSX?

E. Wheeler

I hear you Ron. I could do without Johny Ive slimming down the iMacs and laptops every year to the point that you can no longer upgrade them.

I was just researching getting a windows 10 license to install on a virtual machine in Fusion. Looks like current updates are messing with ASCOM drivers and TSX. Macs have their problems as well, but I can usually work through them. This recent update issue just adds to the complexity that is making me take pause again with the Microsoft path. Are there any ways to buy a full legal windows 7 license anymore or do I just wait the W10 issues?