Re: Can't access GTOCP4 again ?

Ron Kramer

Hi Howard. I have it set as client, but can't log into the client.  It says pw is incorrect. (it's not).  Does cold (extreme?) affect wifi?  I ask this because I also have a  digital Loggers web power switch.  I'm  finding that it's been sluggish trying to log into it since this extreme cold spell hit.
Though it is working... it takes a long time to load.  On the other hand, we've had this (pw rejected) problem before when you helped me last time.  Wondering if the cold is making the problem worse.

I did change it to access point (and it worked and connected quickly). as someone suggested they switched back and forth to solve the problem they had. It's not helped my situation.

I don't mind the mount connected to the NUC via usb or lan - what I also want is wifi on the network so I can use sky safari 6 pro to point and goto targets.

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 12:47 PM, howard@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Hi Ron,

Contact me at my work e-mail -  howard at astro-physics dot com and we can try to set up a time where I can remote in to your computer with TeamViewer.  My guess is that you have your WiFi set up as an access point instead of as a client.

Since you can see the LAN, use it to get onto the GTOCP4's web page.  From there, you can see the status and settings regarding the WiFi.