Re: Can't access GTOCP4 again ?

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Ron, trying to follow this thread and apologies if this isn't helpful BUT I recently added a second range extender at my place to improve access from the house to the observatory AND other parts of the house that my router wasn't reaching (due to it being positioned for max visibility of the observatory). So, Router in house, one range extender in the observatory and a second one (new) in the house to reach the front 2nd story (new metal roof is the root cause of my problem).

Anyway, I'm periodically having IP conflicts or I walk out to the observatory and all my wifi devices start prompting for passwords which they then insist are wrong despite me knowing they're right.

So, if you have more than one extender, maybe it is confusing things?

Stuart

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Ron Kramer ronkramer1957@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

UPDATE: I posted that over the past several days (I could not connect to
the menu system via the IP of CP4).
I mentioned that doing a "FIND GTOCP4 in APCC revealed nothing).

I just checked APCC "find" again and while it doesn't find a wifi - it at
least NOW shows the lan. (never before).
No WIFI - likely since It won't connect to any network.