Free to a good home - PASILL4

steven ho

All I ask is that it is for your personal use and you do not resell it. If you no longer need it please pass it on to another astronomer free of charge. I think it has an AP adapter call Q16030 but I'm not positive.

Refer to the picture which has been uploaded to the files section named https://xa.yimg.com/df/ap-gto/20171218_223120.jpg?token=kMrxKQJ-YakL_-tj1IidZz3a4OaB_uHdCVpCiAQ5Z-h23t2DTCmieP1-2WOL38bkOIiYuujrxWeoqOfN2UqHvWJgvlq-PaS34HBZ48CAJ8Q4Wg&type=download pasill4 free to a good home.

 It's not perfect the reticle has a small crack at the outer edge from tightening it too much. This should not affect it usefullness. This was used in my AP-900 until upgrading to the RAPAS.

Regards

Steve