Re: Connection to 1100 dropped

Worsel

After several nights of imaging with the 1100 set on UDP, rather than TCP, I have not had a single drop.

Thanks, Ray!

Bryan

---In ap-gto@..., <bryancashion@...> wrote :

Thanks, Ray!

I will make the change and post here.

Bryan

---In ap-gto@..., <groups3@...> wrote :

Hi Bryan,

The log file doesn't provide any information why the "connection" started to time out. I put "connection" in quotes because when APCC doesn't establish a single long lasting TCP connection, but a new TCP connection every request to the mount.

So, this could have been a hardware error or a resource issue in your computer's TCP stack. You might try connecting via UDP instead as it does not need to create a new connection every command request.

Best regards,

-Ray Gralak