Re: Trouble with APPM

Ron Kramer

my laptop cover a couple days ago.

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 8:56 PM, 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@gralak.com
[ap-gto] <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Kerry,

You gave me a time frame of where to look in the logs and the only thing
relevant is that somehow the mount was parked by something other than APCC
and that caused the problem with APPM. So, it doesn't appear to be a
software error. At least not an APCC/APPM/AP driver software error.

If you don't know what else you were running at that time that could have
caused this then you probably will need to work with A-P to find the reason
why the mount parked.

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center):
http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/
accessories/software/apcc/apcc

From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, December 8, 2017 3:09 PM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Trouble with APPM

Hi Ray,

I dug through the log file and found some interesting things, including
the COM port read errors. I started APPM
runs a couple of different times and it looks like there are some unsafe
slews logged. I have the horizon and
meridian limits set with the actions when these limits are set to "warn
only".

Here is a Dropbox link to the excerpt:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o2paut18oizx2uz/ExcerptFromAPCCLog.txt?dl=0

Thanks,