Re: More Troubles Tonight with APPM

Ron Kramer

Sorry if this is totally stupid, I've not used APPM yet and new to APCC - but I notice similar results when I have horizon and other limits on?  I suspect APPM would override these? but I don't know.
If my scope slews into an area I have limits turned on for - it will park or stop tracking (depending on what I have set).  Likely to obvious... but thought I'd throw a reminder out there.
Just sounds like a APCC configuration issue since the port works fine with Skyx

On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 12:11 AM, 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Kerry,

As I said earlier, I don't think this is an APCC/APPM issue. I can't explain the mount parking but so far it doesn't appear that APCC issued a park operation. If you can't find a hardware issue with your setup then it might be worthwhile to give Howard a call. Maybe he has seen an issue similar to this in another setup.

-Ray Gralak