From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Friday, December 8, 2017 2:40 PM
To: ap-gto
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] AP1200 / SkyX Move Buttons Issue

Sorry. I meant to say I experienced some trouble similar to what was described here.
My mount is 1100GTO CP3.

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 4:28 PM, 'Christopher Erickson' christopher.k.erickson@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Something similar to 1100GTO?

Do you have an AP mount or something else?

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, HI 96738
www.summitkinetics.com

De : 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto]
Envoyé le :mercredi 30 mars 2016 00:25

À : ap-gto@...
Objet :RE: [ap-gto] AP1200 / SkyX Move Buttons Issue

Hi Antoine,

> I believe it is not, as my experience with my Mach1GTO, TheSkyX/AP V2 ASCOM
> driver and the MOVE arrows of the virtual handpad in TheSkyX is that the mount
> will move properly when arrows are pressed, however after releasing the Arrow,
> state indicated in TheSkyX will be « Slewing » forever,

I don't think that is what Dan reported. He said the mount stopped after he released the button.

In your case it sounds like you have not configured the AP V2 ASCOM driver correctly for TheSkyX. You probably need to enable "ASCOM RA MoveAxis = 0 Stops Tracking" in the Advanced settings:

http://www.gralak.com/apdriver/help/index.html?other_options.htm

-Ray Gralak

---