From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, December 8, 2017 3:09 PM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Trouble with APPM

Hi Ray,

I dug through the log file and found some interesting things, including the COM port read errors. I started APPM
runs a couple of different times and it looks like there are some unsafe slews logged. I have the horizon and
meridian limits set with the actions when these limits are set to "warn only".

Here is a Dropbox link to the excerpt:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o2paut18oizx2uz/ExcerptFromAPCCLog.txt?dl=0

Thanks,
Kerry