From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 1:39 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: APCC Won't Auto Shutdown After APV2 Driver Quits

Hi Ray,

So you are saying I should not set the APV2 driver client count = 0 and if all the applications behave correctly
and release the APV2 driver then APCC should shut down?

Since the script I am writing is basically a contingency script for closing everything down after a problem or
weather induced closure, I have to assume that one or more applications may not have behaved correctly and
didn't release the driver. How should I handle this situation?

Thanks,
Kerry