From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 3:18 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC Won't Auto Shutdown After APV2 Driver Quits

Hello,

I have a vbscript that I am developing to shut everything down gracefully in the event of a roof closure due to
weather.

I set APCC to AutoShutdown ( 1 sec) and unchecked the "Check if OK to Exit". In my vbscript I set the APV2
driver's client count to 0 and it exits successfully when the script is run. However APCC just hangs and doesn't
auto shutdown. I have to kill it from the task manager.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Kerry