Re: [ap-ug] M76 color version

Roland Christen

I tried to tame the background noise in this version. Does it look better on your monitors?

https://www.astromart.com/common/image_popup.asp?image=/images/forums/836000-836999/836557.jpg&caption=

From: Stuart Heggie stuart.j.heggie@... [ap-ug]
To: ap-ug
Sent: Fri, Nov 17, 2017 5:40 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-ug] M76 color version

Excellent point! I agree, the nebula is the point anyway. :-)

Stuart

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 4:39 PM, chris1011@... [ap-ug] <ap-ug@...> wrote:

Background is a bit blotchy with colour - did you apply flats and darks to this
Darks for sure, no flats. I wasn't all that interested in the stuff outside of the nebula itself.
Remember, I'm shooting in a very light polluted industrial/commercial neighborhood. I can read a newspaper by skylight at midnight.