Re: M76 Little Dumbbell

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

No clear skies in my immediate forecast alas. Snow squalls tonight and tomorrow and then flurries the next few days. Sigh. I had clear skies last night till about midnight at which point it was hopeless.

Stuart

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 2:04 PM, chris1011@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

I shot these subs on Tuesday Nov 7. Last night was partly clear and I shot just three H-a subs before going home. Tonight it should be clear according to Clear Sky Clock.

From: Stuart Heggie stuart.j.heggie@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...>
To: ap-gto <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Thu, Nov 9, 2017 12:34 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] M76 Little Dumbbell

VERY nice!

How are you getting clear skies tonight? I get your weather the day after you do and I've got a snow squall warning here!

Stuart

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 12:41 PM, chris1011@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Image of Little Dumbbell taken by big dumbbell  :D

https://www.astromart.com/common/image_popup.asp?image=/images/forums/836000-836999/836504.jpg&caption=

16 x 600 sec exposure taken with AP 17" F8 Astrograph. In very cold frosty November skies, cold air sweeping down from Canada, known around here as the Arctic Express.