From: AstroEric@eccssw.com [ap-gto] <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
To: ap-gto <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Nov 2, 2017 10:35 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: AP MACH 1 CP4 GUIDING RESULTS

Roland,

When you say "RA drift align", is that when we adjust the Azimuth or Altitude knobs?

PHD's Drift Align wizard first points to the meridian and celestial equator and has us turn the Azimuth screws, then points west and has us adjust the Altitude knob. It doesn't say which one is adjusting RA and which adjusts DEC.

Eric