Re: Faint galaxies in Pisces

REDIGER-LIZLOV Didier

hello nice field ;-)

Didier

De : ap-gto@... de la part de chris1011@... [ap-gto]
Envoyé : vendredi 27 octobre 2017 22:26
À : ap-gto@...; ap-ug@...
Objet : [ap-gto] Faint galaxies in Pisces

Hi All,

In my on-going testing of tracking/modeling software I did some exposures of a faint group of galaxies centered around NGC507. This group is just north of M33 and individual galaxies range from Mag 12 to around mag 16. I could not get any fainter due to severe light pollution at my observatory, and it isn't getting any better unfortunately. This image is a stack of 10 x 600 sec exposures with 17" F8 AP Astrograph, STL11K camera. Inverted to show the faintest members:

https://www.astromart.com/common/image_popup.asp?image=/images/forums/836000-836999/836272.jpg&caption=

Normal light image:
https://www.astromart.com/common/image_popup.asp?image=/images/forums/836000-836999/836271.jpg&caption=