AP driver and ASCOM

Mike Shade

Question...when upgrading the ASCOM version from 6.0 which I currently have to 6.3 which is I believe the latest version, is that a "clean" upgrade?  What I mean is will it install over the existing installation, keeping settings and such...and keep all of the same drivers, or will I also have to reinstall all the other drivers...for The Sky, Optec focuser/rotator...and so on?

Another question...for the latest V2 driver, does one need to upgrade ASCOM at all?  Sometimes upgrades can have unintended consequences...

Mike J. Shade: mshade@q.com

Mike J. Shade Photography:

mshadephotography.com

In War: Resolution