From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 6:04 AM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Problem Installing APCC Pro on New PC

Ray, when I cut and paste my license info, it’s still keeping the Purchase License button on and not letting me
go forward.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 11, 2017, at 5:53 AM, 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@gralak.com [ap-gto] <ap-
gto@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi Wayne,

> "Cannot check firmware because driver is already configured to start APCC."
>
> Haven't run into this before when changing computers, I'm sure it must be something I missed

I'll look into that, but I don't think that you need to validate to continue the install, do you?

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): http://www.astro-
physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/apcc