Re: GTOCP4 Software Update - VCP4-P01-10 and WiFi_A402

Michael Fulbright <mike.fulbright@...>

George,

 I'm from very old school where the idea of not being able to roll back is unthinkable.  Modern release cycles for software like smartphone apps always get me riled up. :)

 Although all my use of the mount  is with INDI and I don't use ASCOM/APCC any more I suspect your test coverage of the base protocol is more than adequate for the usage patterns I'll hit.

 Michael Fulbright

On 10/10/2017 2:48 PM, George george@... [ap-gto] wrote:

Michael,

The new update is very thoroughly tested and we believe that we have caught all the bugs…but there is always the possibility of that sneaky, hidden bug!   Regardless, if there might be a problem, we can always send you an older version, oh ye of little faith!   <G>

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.