Re: Newest Images

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Steve, those are two sweet collections! Nice work!

Stuart

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 6:27 PM, 'Steven Reilly' sreilly24590@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Hey Gang,

Been a while since posting any images although thanks to automation (ACP) the data keeps rolling in. So for a good while I’ve been running a system at SRO in California that belongs to a friend of mine and adding targets and collecting data as well as maintaining my home observatory and still collecting data. I’ve separated the two by adding an SRO page for David’s system. Of course along with everything else like my wife’s hip replacement, rescue squad, setting up my woodworking shop again, and doing the everyday “other” stuff I fell way behind on image processing so a big push to get some start has resulted in a few more being posted from both locations. Please see SRO for the latest from SRO and DWRO for the latest from home, Dogwood Ridge Observatory.

Steve