From: "samara_c@... [ap-gto]"
To: ap-gto@...
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2017 10:15:27 AM
Subject: [ap-gto] APPM

Good afternoon everyone,

Last week for the first time I tried to build a pointing model with APPM and I failed miserably. I searched on the groups but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know of and/or could point me to some instructions other than the AP manual? I read that but I must be doing something wrong, the mount pointed, the camera took some exposures but I had more failed attempts than successful ones so a Dummy step-by-step would be really appreciated.

Thanks!