From: Colt Bednorz [mailto:colt@...]
Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2000 8:44 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] pointing accuracy

Ray,
So, it's not only on the chip of a st7/8, but not too far off center.
I looked at what u see and that would even hit the st-4's
little chip for a standard sct.
Thanks
Colt

Ray Gralak wrote:

Hi Colt,

With really good polar alignment (and my 5" refractor) I have
seen better than 2 arc-minutes accuracy on my 1200 GTO. And most
of that error could be from non-perfect polar alignment.

Taka care,

-Ray Gralak