From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 5:19 AM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC error: Recal failed because is too far > 5 degree

I am having a strange series of plate solving errors: while FM4 sends the mount near to zenith in Aquirestars
routine the mount fails the object and i have a pinpoint failing error of plate solving; after this error APCC
shows the error in object when all sky plate solving finds the lost scope; it seems that the error happens
when the mount moves in DEC also because i have the park position 4 wrong only in DEC position (the AR
is perfect).

Can you tell me if i can remove the Recal limit or suggest to me a explanation of the problem? I specify that
the problem is random , at the moment i dont find a rule of when it happens if not that it happens prevalently
in west side of meridian after pier flip.

Thanks.

Carmine