From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Monday, September 4, 2017 1:56 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Cc: jlq; georges chassaigne
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] old driver

Hi, Ray

I have all tested my config is this one

Windows 7 64 bits in remote at Eye (Spain)

I tried "," and "." in regional settings

i try with the AP driver 5.09.09 and too with the 5.10.00, after every driver changes I restart my Computer

the same stars not round with 10 sec bin1*1 and the polar alignment is about 5 arcsec

What can I try now ? of course there is no hardware problem no orange led on the panel mount wich is an
AP1200 GTO in GTOCP3 and no message send by the AP driver even I have too the yellow box because of
communication in the AP driver, but in my home I had too these messages without any consequence

The connexion with the PC is about a Serial cable on the RS232C at the top of the control panel Perhaps I
have to connect on the low RS232C ???????

I use the Sky X with this process to connect Driver

1) telescope setup

2) Choose = Ascom Mount

3) Settings = AstroPhysics Driver V2

4) the dialog box driver AP open with the good settings (Location, sideral rate port com and so on)

5) connect telescop ( but the dialog box asking from wich park is not open but the settings are Unpark from
Last Park and Park to Park3)

6) the connexion does not fail it's ok but with a 10sec pose the stars are like that /

Now I am lost as an astronot in the deep sky

HOUSTON we have a problem!!!!

Best regards

Dr Jean Olivier CAMMILLERI

http://joastro.e-monsite.com

http://astrosurf.com/jocammilleri

> Message du 04/09/17 20:23
> De : "'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto]" <ap-gto@...>
> A : ap-gto@...
> Copie à :
> Objet : RE: [ap-gto] old driver
>

> Hi JO,
>
> > Ray, for astronomers I am not Doctor I am JO =)
>
> OK, thanks!
>
> -Ray Gralak
> Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): http://www.astro-
physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/apcc
> Author of PEMPro: http://www.ccdware.com
> Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: http://www.gralak.com/apdriver
> Author of PulseGuide: http://www.pulseguide.com

Regional