From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Sunday, September 3, 2017 11:52 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] ADM saddle for Mach1GTO

If you can find the old Robin Casady saddles and tandem bars (no longer made sadly) on the used market I would recommend getting some as they are a step above anything else I've tried.

Michael Fulbright

On 9/3/2017 5:03 PM, 'Woody Schlom' woody@... [ap-gto] wrote:

Jinyoung,

The Losmandy dual scope saddle works fine on my Mach1.  I see no reason why the ADM wouldn’t work.

But that said, I replaced the standard short AP two-clamp dovetail on my Mach1 for AP’s much longer and solid three clamp one.  I don’t think I’d trust any dual scope saddle on the short AP dovetail.

Woody