From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 3, 2017 2:45 PM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ap-gto] old driver

Hello all

I explain you my problem.

I have an AP 1200 GTO wich worked very well in my home with the AP V2 5.09.12, since I am in remote at
the eye :http://entreencinasyestrellas.es/

My Driver was changed(no by myself) for the new driver V2 5. 10.00 and it does not run correctly.

Before I used the Ascom Telescope Driver for the Sky X and then I choosed Astrphysics driver.

I don't know how to come back to the old diver ?

I am lost can you help me?

Best regards