From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 3, 2017 8:46 AM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ap-gto] Problem with regional settings

Hello

Since Ascom driver version 5.09.09 I have issues because of the regional settings - decimal settings.

I have a french Windows 10 version, with the default decimal setting set to comma, the position and time
information in the driver window are not correct or sometimes empty, I have also a lot of communications
errors. The telescope crosshair in the planetarium software is also not functional.

Bets regards

Claude

See image capture

https://photonsdenuit.fr/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/snip_20170903173424.png

image <https://photonsdenuit.fr/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/snip_20170903173424.png>
https://photonsdenuit.fr/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/snip... <https://photonsde nuit.fr/wp-
content/uploads/2017/09/snip_20170903173424.png>
View on photonsdenuit.fr <https://photonsdenuit.fr/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/snip_20170903173424.png>
Preview by Yahoo