Re: [ap-ug] Re: Eclipse Combined image

Philip,

There is only one Mr. Eclipse. We were set up quite near Fred at Casper College. He had to deal with the same, less-than-ideal conditions and drama that we did. It will be interesting to see what he pulls out of his images. We just saw a photo taken by a nearby friend of the entire sky during totality. The sun was surrounded by clouds with a bit of break in just the right spot.

Fred had quite an extensive series of cameras (17, I believe) capturing a wide variety of phenomenon. He began his setup at 3:30am to assure that he was ready in time.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd