From: 'John A. Sillasen' JASillasen@... [ap-ug] <ap-ug@...>
To: ap-ug <ap-ug@...>
Sent: Fri, Sep 1, 2017 8:45 pm
Subject: [ap-ug] Re: Eclipse Combined image

That is an amazing image. I really like that the sun peaks out directly opposite a solar prominence. Sci Fi films couldn't do that nearly as well. The Corona isn't too shabby either. One of the nicer framed portrayals of the 2017 North American Eclipse, I've seen to date.

John A. Sillasen

Philip Perkins
<ppml5@...>
Wiltshire UK & Luberon France