From: gc.iaffaldano@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2017 12:48 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Home position

I don't know the meaning of cycles power...; i want speak more easy: if the mount for a problem of cable, power, connection, has an error on pointing so that apcc shows certain coordinates but they are not true , the parking at home position will be with the same errors ; this is always happen to me with park 4 and i think that it will be the same with the home position....
I have also a 10 Micron mount and if the mount loses power the memory card inside the mount  preserves the position and the mount is alway synchronized.....
I think that to use an AP mount in remote are necessary: Apcc, SkyX, acp or sgp, pinpoint engine, and all sky plate solving....too many softwares; i think that it should be better to have a single software that works for all the singles softwares ....
Is Apcc able to do? At the moment not and your attention is taken for little problems on limits , on parking positions and others that i see on this forum...
I want say that the architecture of the software is not right.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)