Re: Home position

Joe Zeglinski

    FYI – Misalignment on power loss – under very “unique” situations.
I had such a problem in the past, just one time, under exceptional conditions, in how the mount was used.
Downloading the very latest (free) Keypad software Update,  along with the latest CP3 chip revision,  easily solved that weird, and rare situation, with the usual exceptional AP tech staff support – who are not just workers, but avid astronomers like their customers.

    The mounts and their controllers performance are generally very solid, as is APCC & ASCOM driver software. Best one’s on the market, in my opinion – and certainly get more than you paid for in the premium price for a very high quality mount.

Joe